Funny Wedding Vows Mad Lib Game - Personalized (Printable or Printed #222)
❶ Personalized with Couple's Names + Colors
❷ You Choose The Format
- Option A — Printable PDF Version (emailed download link of print-ready file)
- Option B — Physical Printed Cards (cut & shipped)
❸ Optional Accessories Bundle
- Matching Party Sign 8x10"
- How To Play Cards 7x5" (mad lib instructions with a fun parts of speech primer to get those creative juices flowing!)
**Please keep "1" in the Quantity field. You'll choose your format & optional printed quantity via the dropdown menu.**
Option A — PDF Version
Details & Delivery
- Available worldwide (A4 formatting upon request)
- Download link emailed in 1-2 business days
- Mad lib game — 2 page PDF with two 5.5x8.5" cards per page
- Optional accessories bundle — 2 additional PDFs with crop marks
DIY Printing Is Easy Peasy
You'll just need Letter sized card stock (8.5x11") and scissors / paper trimmer.
Print page one, flip, then print page two on the back. Follow with one cut down the middle to get 2 double sided cards.
Print at home, your favorite local print shop, or an online printing company.
Option B — Printed Cards Version
Details & Delivery
- Available for U.S. customers only.
- Typically delivered within 10 business days.
- Select your card quantity (or set quantity, which includes the optional accessories bundle) from the dropdown menu above.
- Printed on heavyweight card stock (white, cream, or kraft)
- Mad lib cards — 5.5x8.5 inches, double sided (1 card per set)
- How To Play cards — 7x5 inches (1 card per set)
- All set quantities include (1) 8x10 inch sign
For example, "20 sets" includes: (20) mad lib cards, (20) "how to play" cards, and (1) sign.
Even better... Shipping's on the house!
How To Play Wedding Mad Libs
- A fun alternative to the conventional wedding guest book
- A stress-melting rehearsal dinner game
- A gut-busting wedding reception activity
- Or a unique bridal shower game
Whatever the occasion, this personalized wedding mad lib is guaranteed to have everyone in stitches with their off the wall vows for the bride and groom.
Guests can fill out the word list on "side one" first to create a surprise story of crazy funny wedding vows. Or they can fill in the blanks as they go, being as sincere or as silly as they like.
Compile the cards into an album or a keepsake box to read again on anniversaries. Because the couple that laughs together, stays together.© 2013-17 Wild Truth Design Co (formerly Sizzle Cone Designs)