Personalized Wedding Shower Game - Love Libs [Printable or Printed #206]
❶ Personalized with Couple's Names + Colors
❷ You Choose The Format
- Printable PDF Version (emailed download link of print-ready file)
- OR Physical Printed Cards (cut & shipped)
❸ Optional Accessories Bundle
- Matching Party Sign 8x10"
- How To Play Cards 7x5" (madlib instructions with a fun parts of speech primer to get those creative juices flowing!)
**Please keep "1" in the Quantity field. You'll choose your format & optional printed quantity via the dropdown menu.**
Printable PDF Version
Details & Delivery
- Available worldwide (A4 formatting upon request)
- Download link emailed in 1-2 business days
- Madlib game — 2 page PDF with two 5.5x8.5" cards per page
- Optional accessories bundle — 2 additional PDFs with crop marks
DIY Printing Is Easy Peasy
You'll just need Letter sized card stock (8.5x11") and scissors / paper trimmer.
Print page one, flip, then print page two on the back. Follow with one cut down the middle to get 2 double sided cards.
Print at home, your favorite local print shop, or an online printing company.
Printed Cards Version
Details & Delivery
- Available for U.S. customers only.
- Typically printed & in your hands within 10 business days.
- Select your card quantity (or set quantity, which includes the optional accessories bundle) from the dropdown menu above.
- Printed on heavyweight card stock (white, cream, or kraft)
- Madlib cards — 5.5x8.5 inches, double sided (1 card per set)
- How To Play cards — 7x5 inches (1 card per set)
- All set quantities include (1) 8x10 inch sign
For example, "20 sets" includes: (20) madlib cards, (20) "how to play" cards, and (1) sign.
Even better... Shipping's on the house!
How To Play Love Libs
- A fun alternative to the conventional wedding guestbook
- A stress-melting rehearsal dinner game
- A gut-busting wedding reception activity
- Or a unique wedding shower game
Whatever the occasion, this personalized wedding madlib is guaranteed to have everyone in stitches with their off the wall definitions of true love.
Guests can fill out the word list on "side one" first to create a surprise story. Or they can fill in the blanks as they go, being as sincere or as silly as they like.
Compile the cards into an album or a keepsake box to read again on anniversaries. Because the couple that laughs together, stays together.© 2013-17 Wild Truth Design Co (formerly Sizzle Cone Designs)