Bridal Shower Mad Lib Game - Online Dating (Printable or Printed #202)
❶ Personalized with Couple's Names + Colors
❷ You Choose The Format
- Printable PDF Version (emailed download link of print-ready file)
- OR Physical Printed Cards (cut & shipped)
❸ Optional Accessories Bundle
- Matching Party Sign 8x10"
- How To Play Cards 7x5" (mad lib instructions with a fun parts of speech primer to get those creative juices flowing!)
**Please keep "1" in the Quantity field. You'll choose your format & optional printed quantity via the dropdown menu.**
Printable PDF Version
Details & Delivery
- Available worldwide (A4 formatting upon request)
- Download link emailed in 1-2 business days
- Mad lib game — 2 page PDF with two 5.5x8.5" cards per page
- Optional accessories bundle — 2 additional PDFs with crop marks
DIY Printing Is Easy Peasy
You'll just need Letter sized card stock (8.5x11") and scissors / paper trimmer.
Print page one, flip, then print page two on the back. Follow with one cut down the middle to get 2 double sided cards.
Print at home, your favorite local print shop, or an online printing company.
Printed Cards Version
Details & Delivery
- Available for U.S. customers only.
- Typically delivered within 10 business days.
- Select your card quantity (or set quantity, which includes the optional accessories bundle) from the dropdown menu above.
- Printed on heavyweight card stock (white or kraft)
- Mad lib cards — 5.5x8.5 inches, double sided (1 card per set)
- How To Play cards — 7x5 inches (1 card per set)
- All set quantities include (1) 8x10 inch sign
For example, "20 sets" includes: (20) mad lib cards, (20) "how to play" cards, and (1) sign.
Even better... Shipping's on the house!
Bridal Shower Mad Libs: Crazy Fun!
Finding fun ideas for a bridal shower or bachelorette party that aren't cliche can be challenging. After all, there's got to be something better than toilet paper veils, am I right?
This personalized mad lib is guaranteed to have the girls laughing themselves silly over the unreal stories of how the darling couple met via an online dating service. Ah, destiny!© 2013-17 Wild Truth Design Co (formerly Sizzle Cone Designs)