Snowflakes Happy Holidays Photo Card - Year In Review - Printable Or Printed #CC101
❶ 5x7" Double Sided Holiday Card Design
- One photo (landscape or portrait) on card front
- "Year in review" family update on card back (up to 5 photos with captions)
❷ You Choose: DIY Printing or Printed Cards
- Printable Version (we'll email you a download link of your print-ready JPEGs)
- OR Double Sided Cards (printed on heavyweight matte with complimentary envelopes)
**Please keep "1" in the Quantity field. You'll choose your format & optional printed quantity via the dropdown menu.**
Printable JPEG Version
Details & Delivery
- Available worldwide
- Download link emailed in 1-2 business days following receipt of photos & captions
- 2 JPEGs (card front & card back) sized for 5x7" cards with edge to edge color
How To Print Your Christmas Cards
Print the FRONT JPEG "full bleed" (edge to edge) on 5x7 inch thick, photo quality card stock. Then flip the cards & re-insert into your printer, printing the BACK JPEG on the back.
You may print them at home, your favorite local print shop, or an online printing company.
Printed Cards Version
Order cut off date for prints is Monday, December 3rd to ensure delivery by Dec. 18, which will give you time to get them in the mail.
- Available for U.S. customers only
- Cards will be 5x7 inches, double sided
- Printed on heavyweight matte card stock
- Select your quantity from the dropdown menu above
- Choose your festive, complimentary envelopes via dropdown menu (white, red, green, or shimmer)
Shipping & Delivery
- Typically printed & delivered within 10 business days following receipt of photos & captions
- Your order will be wrapped in moisture-resistant shrink wrap and shipped in a sturdy box to ensure that your cards are in pristine condition when they land at your door.
- Ships UPS Ground with tracking
Even better... Shipping's on the house!
What I Need From You
After your order is placed, I'll email you to request the following details. So please ensure that you submit a valid email address at checkout.
❶ Photos: 1 for front, 2-5 for back (pro tip: pics taken with a mobile device are usually not print quality)
❷ A caption for each photo for the "year in review" back (no more than 5)
Let it snow?!
Maybe you're one of those types that giggles with glee when the white stuff starts falling. Or maybe you're more likely to hibernate by the fireplace scowling at the inaptly named winter "wonderland."
"Though the weather outside is frightful," may this season be delightful to you and yours.
© 2015-17 Wild Truth Design Co